FARMGOLF RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Only irons and putters are allowed in FarmGolf. Each player may use either 3 irons or 2 irons and a putter. A mulligan is allowed on the first hole each day, only in singles play. There is a 2-stroke penalty for hitting the Farm Golf Building or the Commissioner’s residence.
- If the ball lands on a rock drainage structure (e.g. french drain, riprap channel or rock spillway) or adjacent to a sprinkler, the ball shall be moved no more than a club length, while closely maintaining the original distance to the hole.
- Landing in the Main Pond or any other water structure is the loss of stroke, with the new ball placed on the far side of the pond.
- When landing in the rough, the ball may be moved within a 6-inch radius of the original spot, but at a point no closer to the cup being played.
- Cup sizes are regulation Farm Golf size, with a diameter of just over 6-inches.
- If your shot is in line with the unprotected windows of the Commissioner’s residence or the Farm Golf Building, you may make a major relocation of the ball to a point of equal distance from the cup. The location picked should be at a point where only a complete idiot could end up breaking a window in either structure.
- There will be a penalty for leaving a cigarette butt or empty cup on the main course area. DNA testing may be necessary before final scores are recorded.
- If one of the three (3) FarmGolf clubs are broken during a 6-hole round, the golfer will play with the remaining two clubs until the beginning of the next 6-hole round. No sharing of clubs will occur before the current round is completed.
- During two-man and three-man team play, all teams will be allowed 4-hours to complete 18 holes, with allowances only made for rain delays, with all rounds completed by 6:00PM Eastern time during major tournaments.